For current homeowners who want to build a new home with Reinbrecht:
- Pick out a floor plan and location for your new home
- Sign a new home contract
How We Help:
- We’ll present you with a buyout offer for your current home.
- Once we come to an agreement, we’ll start the construction process for your new home.
- We’ll then list your home with the help of our realtor.
- If your home hasn’t sold when the construction is complete, we will buy it.
If your home sells, and if you give possession to the new owner prior to the construction being completed, Reinbrecht will allow you to move into one of our apartments on a month-to-month lease. (No early move out penalty will be assessed and is subject to availability).
For those who want to buy an existing Reinbrecht home:
- Sign a purchase agreement for the new home.
- We’ll list your current home to sell.
- We’ll take the new home off the market.
- If yours is not sold within 90 days, we’ll buy it and close on your new one.
Details Below Apply to Both Trade-Up Options
- The buyout offer will be 80-85% of the determined home value. The purchase price will be determined by Reinbrecht Homes, based on a discount of the home’s value.
- Reinbrecht has the option of ordering an independent home inspection
- Realtor commission will apply
- You must use Reinbrecht Homes and our designated Realtor or assignee
- You must be current on all mortgages and taxes
- You must keep up the mortgage payments and maintenance until closing on your new home
- Only single-family homes will qualify for the trade-up program
- This program is administered through Tim Mason of RE/MAX Revolution
Let’s Get StartedTalk to Us
We originally planned to remodel a family farm house, but after talking with friends whose homes were built by Reinbrecht Homes, we decided we would be happier with new construction. Kenny met with us within a week of our call, started construction within four months, and finished well within the projected completion date!