Work for Reinbrecht Homes
Our goal has always been to create stable positions that allow our coworkers to provide for their families. To do that, we’ve focused on a few key areas of our business.
We recognize and reward hard work. As such, our compensation is competitive and based on experience, with room to grow.
Our employees enjoy medical and life insurance, an IRA with company matched funds, and of course paid vacation and holidays.
Growth and Development
We’re focused on helping our team and subs become more successful. Our company is growing, and we’re taking our employees with us.
We are committed to ensuring a fair work-life balance for all of our employees, where work doesn't always take priority.
There is currently 1 job opening.
Model Home Sales Consultant – Weekend Shift
Location: Haubstadt, IN
About Us: Reinbrecht Homes and Construction is a family owned business located in Haubstadt, IN and serves the immediate Tri-State area. We offer high quality custom built homes, remodels, roofing, and commercial construction.
• High School Diploma
• 1-3 Years Sales or Real Estate Experience Required
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization
• Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others
• Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and outstanding negotiation and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to selling techniques and potential homebuyer issues
• Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
• Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• This position is responsible for selling Reinbrecht Homes in a personalized and professional manner, with dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
• Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post-closing activities.
• Maintain accurate records of all communications during this process. Participate in weekly sales meetings.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
• Accompany visitors through the models and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home.
• Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
As an employer, as we have grown, it has become more and more important for our employees to be a vital part of the business. When we hire we are looking to keep them long term, so we try to make it as family-friendly as possible. We want them to enjoy coming to work every day and being a part of our Reinbrecht Homes family.